Invoice customers, process payments, and avoid all those envelopes with the FieldOPS Accounts Receivable module.
FieldOPS supports all methods of payments — cash, check, credit card, or EFT/ACH. As long as your credit card processor uses Authorize.net, you can integrate it with your FieldOPS and FieldDesk. With Virtual Terminal, you don’t need a separate credit card terminal, and with Easy Pay, you can set customers up for recurring electronic payments.
FieldOPS Accounts Receivable includes reports to help you manage your cash flow in either PDF or exported to Excel. Quickly check for unapplied receipts and aged receivables. Get sales detail reports by salesperson, invoice and receipt summaries, work in progress cost summaries and more.
Customer balances are maintained in real-time and are displayed in a red font for quick review on a customer record.
Take control of your accounting with the FieldOPS Accounts Payable and General Ledger module. From the minute vendor invoices come through the door to printing checks, tracking payment detail and fielding vendor inquiries, A/P keeps you in touch with your cash flow.
The FieldOPS General Ledger module lets you monitor accounting activity with incredible accuracy and flexibility. The general journal contains entries from all accounting related data transactions within FieldOPS. This includes sales, costs, sales and use taxes, inventory, invoices and receipts.
Use either the built in Accounting software with financial reports included, or integrate with popular software.
FieldOPS integrates with
- QuickBooks Desktop
- GP Dynamics
- Set up G/L accounts, tax authorites, sales taxes, products, departments and centers
- Create, send and process invoices
- Pull credit card and EFT payments set up on EasyPay
- Charge credit cards using Virtual Terminal
- Complete built-in accounting software including payroll processing
- Export actual hours worked on assignments to payroll
- Print checks and deposit slips
- Track late payments and create finance charges
- Print and send invoices and statements
- Process Cash in Transit